- Poor inventory management resulting in high carrying costs for inventory overages
- Losing customers when not enough inventory is on-hand to meet demand
WHO’S USING PROPHET ONE
WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTION SOLUTION FEATURES
Optimize your inventory use, reduce handling cost, optimize cash flow, and deliver products to your customers when and where they want them.
- Centrally manage inventory across multiple locations/selling channels.
- Optimize inventory levels and minimize stockouts with demand-based planning, considering historical demand, sales forecasts, and seasonality.
- Boost profitability by managing inventory more efficiently with company-wide inventory visibility.
- Reduce shipping costs due to unplanned replenishment.
- Decrease the cost of goods sold (COGS) by minimizing the number of times an item is physically moved in the warehouse.
- Minimize discounting and write-offs for slow-moving and obsolete inventory.
Comprehensive fulfillment controls help reduce cycle times and shipping costs while increasing your on-time delivery rates.
Reduce Shipping Costs
Speed deliveries and save on shipping costs.
Increase On-Time Delivery Rates
Meet customer expectations to improve loyalty.
Save Fulfillment Resources
Improve pick, pack, and ship process with zone and wave picking while prioritizing picking by carrier pick-up time.
Give everyone who interfaces with customers—sales, support, and service—access to real-time customer data such as preferences, transactions, and interactions to enable them to provide consistent service experiences across touchpoints.
- Create, track and analyze multi-channel marketing campaigns—including email, direct mail, and events—in a single application and measure real-time performance.
- Create and automate case management processes, so customers can submit cases online, review the status, and reply with follow-up communications.
- Expedite resolution time by assigning, managing, and routing customer support cases from multiple communications channels, including phone, fax, email, and web.
Since eCommerce is natively unified with your back-office systems, a single source of customer, order, and inventory data is used to power your website to provide more relevant and engaging online shopping experiences.
- Works with Any Device
Create content once and automatically adjust site screen sizes and capabilities for different devices with responsive design.
- Increases Conversions
Boost sales with flexible promotions and relevant product recommendations based on merchant-driven rules like browsing behavior or best sellers.
- Improves Customer Satisfaction
Give shoppers easy access to manage their accounts, track order status, request returns, and submit inquiries without calling customer support.
Real-Time Financials and Accounting for Distributors
- Easily understand critical metrics—like Cost of Goods Sold and Picking Accuracy—that help you improve organizational efficiencies and grow your business.
- Gain real-time access to your wholesale distribution business’s financial and operational performance.
- Automate transaction flow and reduce manual data entry to eliminate errors and improve time to value.
- Maintain compliance with applicable accounting standards while establishing control and enabling audit trails.